How much should I insure my property for?

Your property should be insured for the total rebuilding cost, not the market value. That means the full cost of a total re-build: including costs for: demolition, materials and labour plus professional fees like architects and surveyors. For more information, speak to a professional valuer or surveyor.

Back to top